In accordance with the General Data Privacy Regulation (hereinafter: GDPR), we are obliged to inform you about the processing of your data when using our website. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and this data protection declaration informs you about the details of the processing of your data and your legal rights in this regard.
We reserve the right to adapt the data protection declaration with effect for the future, in particular in the event of further development of the website, the use of new technologies or changes in the legal basis or the relevant jurisdiction.
We recommend that you read the data protection declaration from time to time and take a printout or copy for your records.
The responsible body within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the
EU data protection basic regulation (GDPR) is:
Wiener Porzellanmanufaktur Augarten GmbH
Obere Augartenstraße 1, 1020 Vienna
You can exercise the following rights at any time by contacting our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored with us and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored with us,
- Restriction of data processing, if we are required to process your data due to legal
- not yet be allowed to delete duties,
- Objection to the processing of your data by us and
- Data transferability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can contact us at any time with a complaint to the following address:
Austrian Data Protection Authority
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING BY THE CONTROLLER AND THIRD PARTIES
- you have given your express consent,
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation,
- the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data.
DELETION OR BLOCKING OF DATA
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or as required by the various storage periods provided for by law. After the respective purpose has ceased to apply or these periods have expired, the corresponding data is routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Collection of general information when visiting our website
When you access our website, information of a general nature is automatically collected using a cookie. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and similar. This is exclusively information which does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person.
This information is technically necessary in order to correctly deliver the contents of websites requested by you and is mandatory when using the Internet. It is processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a trouble-free connection of the website,
- Ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest from the aforementioned purposes for data collection. We do not use your data to draw conclusions about your person. Recipients of the data are only the responsible body and, if applicable, processors.
Anonymous information of this kind is, if necessary, statistically evaluated by us in order to optimize our Internet presence and the technology behind it.
Like many other websites, we also use so-called "cookies". Cookies are small text files that are transferred to your hard drive from a website server. This automatically provides us with certain data such as IP address, browser used, operating system and your connection to the Internet.
Cookies cannot be used to start programs or transfer viruses to a computer. With the information contained in cookies, we can make navigation easier for you and enable the correct display of our websites.
Under no circumstances will the data we collect be passed on to third parties or linked to personal data without your consent.
PROVISION OF CHARGEABLE SERVICES
In order to provide services that are subject to a charge, we will ask you for additional data, such as payment details, so that we can execute your order. We store this data in our systems until the legal retention periods have expired.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption procedures (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
Conditions of participation raffle
The organiser and person responsible for the implementation of the competition is Wiener Porzellanmanufaktur Augarten GmbH, Obere Augartenstrasse 1, 1020 Vienna. The competition is not connected to Instagram/Facebook and is in no way sponsored, supported or organised by Instagram/Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition should not be addressed to Instagram/Facebook but to Wiener Porzellanmanufaktur Augarten GmbH.
The Instagram/Facebook competitions are governed by the following terms and conditions:
1. participation: Participation is free of charge and independent of a purchase or other conclusion of a contract. Participation shall be effected by: Tagging three contacts under the corresponding competition post on the organiser's Instagram/Facebook chronicle. Multiple entries are not permitted. The official Instagram account of Augarten must be subscribed to. The competition post on Augarten's Instagram account account must be liked.
2. eligibility: Persons who have their permanent residence in Austria at the time of entry and are at least 18 years of age are eligible to enter. Employees of Wiener Porzellanmanufaktur Augarten GmbH are excluded from participation.
3. distribution: of prizes The winners will be selected at random from all participants who fulfil the conditions. The prizes are non-transferable and will not be paid out in cash!
4. notification: of winnings Winners will be notified of their prize via Instagram/Facebook Direct Message by the Promoter. In order to accept the prize, winners must send the Promoter their full name and current postal address via Instagram/Facebook Direct Message. If the winners fail to do so, they will not be entitled to claim their prize. No substitute winner will be selected. Winners are responsible for the accuracy of their contact details. No guarantee is given for successful delivery. There is no provision for subsequent dispatch in the event of non-delivery.
5. exclusion of participants: The Promoter reserves the right to exclude participants who use multiple email addresses, Instagram accounts, Facebook accounts or the like to increase their chances of winning, who technically manipulate the competition or the course of the game, or who otherwise breach these terms and conditions of entry, from participating in the competition at any time and without prior notice. In the event of exclusion, prizes and benefits may also be subsequently forfeited and reclaimed. The participation of competition agencies and other automatically generated mass mailings is expressly excluded and will not be taken into account in determining the winners.
6. disruption and suspension of the competition: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any technical faults, in particular telephone, network, electronic or computer failures. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the Competition in the event of any difficulty which may affect the integrity of the Competition. The entrant accepts any necessary changes to the competition due to other factors beyond the control of the companies involved in the operation of the competition.
7. data protection information: We will process your data (name and address) to contact the winners and to send the prizes. After completion of the competition, your data stored by us will be deleted. The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 b) DSGVO in connection with the contract. You have the right to receive information free of charge about the personal data we have stored about you. If the legal requirements are met, you also have the right to have this data corrected, blocked or deleted. You also have the right to receive from us the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format; you can then transfer this data to other bodies or have it transferred. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority for data protection.
8. final provisions: The competition is subject to Austrian law. Legal recourse is excluded.
On the basis of your expressly given consent, we will regularly send you our newsletter or comparable information by e-mail to your specified e-mail address.
To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to enter your e-mail address. If you register to receive our newsletter, the data you provide will be used exclusively for this purpose. Subscribers can also be informed by e-mail about circumstances relevant to the service or registration (such as changes to the newsletter offer or technical conditions).
For an effective registration we need a valid e-mail address. In order to verify that a registration is actually made by the owner of an e-mail address, we use the "double-opt-in" procedure. For this purpose, we log the ordering of the newsletter, the sending of a confirmation e-mail and the receipt of the answer requested hereby. Further data is not collected. The data will be used exclusively for sending the newsletter and will not be passed on to third parties.
You can revoke your consent to the storage of your personal data and its use for sending the newsletter at any time. In every newsletter you will find a corresponding link. You can also unsubscribe at any time directly on this website or inform us of your wish via the contact option at the end of this data protection notice.
USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (following: Google). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymisation on these websites, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with website and internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
The purpose of data processing is to evaluate the use of the website and to compile reports on activities on the website. Based on the use of the website and the Internet, further associated services are then to be provided. The processing is based on the legitimate interest of the website operator.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link Browser Add On to deactivate Google Analytics.
CHANGE OF OUR DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always meets the current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration then applies to your next visit.
QUESTIONS TO THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an e-mail: