In 1791, the count's house of Oettingen ordered a service with this decor, as the imperial manufactory's order book informs us. As if scattered with a light hand over the white porcelain, flowers are framed by a light blue band with golden stars as a flag decoration. The decorative idea of scattered flowers had already originated under Maria Theresa and remained a popular element of Viennese porcelain painting well into the Biedermeier period.
"Schubert" is the first service form of the porcelain manufactory founded in 1923 in Vienna's Augarten. With its classic silhouettes and subtle ornamental details, Form 1 remains a classic of Viennese porcelain to this day.